Website Pebble Marketing
Marketing & Telesales
The time has come for Pebble Marketing UK to grow and spread its wings. We are looking for an experienced Freelance/Self-Employed Telemarketer/BDM to join our team!
Telesales/telemarketing is not as difficult and cut-throat as some make it out to be. To us, it’s more of a phone conversation with a friend, arranging to meet up for a coffee, but with a business/professional element to it. We are not a call centre (yet) so you will be able to work from home, all you need is a computer/laptop, phone and reliable internet connection.
Role: Freelance Telemarketer/Telesales Agent
Rate: £18/hr (based on experience)
Location: Remote working from home
Hours: Six+ hours per week (split into sessions)
Pebble Marketing UK works with the many UK wide SME’s helping them identify and connect with their prospects, running numerous telesales/telemarketing campaigns within a wide range of industries including retail, FMCG, facilities, IT, and business support services (B2B).
We are looking for a passionate freelance B2B Telemarketer/Telesales Agent with proven experience across a variety of industries.
Candidates should possess a background in telemarketing/telesales to be self-motivated, professional, persistent with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to clearly communicate, establish, and build relationships across all levels.
The role is hourly based ideally suited to a freelancer who is currently self-employed and responsible for their own SA and taxes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Experience in building and growing a pipeline of prospects in new business, and generating qualified meetings
* Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems for data management, including data manipulation and extraction.
* Managing lead generation prospect data within CRM systems, including re-categorising of data and ensuring prospect records are kept up to date.
* Providing accurate reporting and information on Telemarketing and Lead Generation activity to the client.
* Daily reporting on call logs
* Desktop research where necessary
* Emailing confirmation of booked meetings/calls.
Competencies and Skills:
* Computer literate
* Create and install new client email addresses
* Experience using a CRM, Microsoft Dynamics or similar
* Follow call processes
* Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills
* Ability to build rapport and credibility at the start of every call
* Work independently
* Ability to listen and understand the customers’ pains translating them into viable solutions for the client, maximising the potential to arrange a telephone conference/video or meeting.
* Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed
Experience advantageous but not essential:
* Previous B2B sales/lead generation/inside sales experience
* Background working in the IT industry – software and cloud services
* Experience using prospecting tools ie LinkedIn
Contract length: month by month basis
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £18/hr (depending on experience)
Benefits: excellent and ongoing training
Monthly brunch meeting
Working from home
Schedule: 2 x 3-hour shifts, with the possibility of increased hours
Monday to Friday
No evenings or weekends
Experience: Lead generation/business development: 1 year (required)
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.