Valentine’s Day shopping event at The Centre:mk
Follow your heart at centre:mk as they host a very special Valentine’s Day shopping event from 4-8pm, 13th February 2020
With just a few days to go until the ‘most romantic day of the year’, the shopping and leisure destination, centre:mk, has just announced a very special evening of pop-up shops, live entertainment, special offers and freebies to get its shoppers in the mood for love.
On 13th February between 4-8 pm shoppers have been invited to make the most of the 1-night-only experiences including;
- ‘Love in Cuba’ – an instore pop-up bar at the Virgin Holidays store brought to you by Revolution de Cuba
- Bath bomb making classes at the newly opened LUSH store
- Eye make-up masterclass from Urban Decay on how to create the perfect smoky, naked or colourful eye for date night
- Plus there’s even something for the kids, with Valentines crafting activities at childrenswear store, Newbie.
- All participating stores will have heart balloons outside on the evening.
And if you’re single, you don’t need to miss out! Why not be like the Finnish people who call Valentine’s Day ‘Ystävänpäivä’, which literally translates as ‘Friend’s day’ – a chance to celebrate your bestie and get them a little gift too.
Centre Director Kevin Duffy said of the event; “We always try to make a visit to centre:mk more than just a shopping trip. By working with our retailers to bring the experience to life, we can give our guests something fun and enjoyable that you just can’t replicate online”
Finally, centre:mk has wavered parking on the evening* in their multi-storey car park behind John Lewis for event guests, so you can drop the car, shop the evening away and come home with a whole host of bargains and goodies…. now, who says romance is dead?
*please see centremk.com for details of how to receive free parking on the evening of 13th February 2020.